Kenneth M. Ehrenberg
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Research Associate Professor of Law
106 Park Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-4150
Areas Of Specialization :
Philosophy of Law, Epistemology of Evidence Law, Moral/Political/Social Philosophy
Current Research Interest:
Contextualist epistemology and evidentiary exclusion, Functions in jurisprudential methodology, Practical authority
- "Joseph Raz's Service Conception of Authority," Philosophy Compass (forthcoming 2011).
- "Critical Reception of Raz's Theory of Authority," Philosophy Compass (forthcoming 2011).
- "The Anarchist Official: A Problem for Legal Positivism," Australian Journal of Legal Philosophy 36 (2011): 89-112.
- "Law is not (Best Considered) an Essentially Contested Concept," International Journal of Law in Context 7 (2011): 209-232.
- "Defending the Possibility of a Neutral Functional Theory of law," Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 29 (2009): 91-113.